Archaeologists in China found evidence of peaches and apricots being consumed together some 4000 years ago! These fruits have such delicate, yet intense flavour profiles they work really well when combined. The natural acidity and astringent qualities of both Ceylon tea, peaches and apricot are matched so well they make a perfect blend which results in a very satisfying cup of tea.
- INGREDIENTS:-Luxury Black Tea, Natural dried Papaya, Freeze dried Peach and apricot, Blackberry leaves, Sunflower &Calendula petals, together with natural flavours
- ORIGIN:-Nuwara Eliya, Dimbula or Uva (Sri Lanka). Grown:4800 -7600 ft above sea level.
- CAFFEINE:-Approx between 27- 35mg per cup
- LEAVES:-Orthodox Orange Pekoe (OP)
- AROMA:-Wonderful citrus notes
- COLOUR:-Bright and coppery
- TASTE:-Flavoursome and tasty combination of peaches and apricots with piquant Ceylon tea
- WELL BEING:-Cheerful, Different, Alert