Grown on the south side of the Brahmaputra River near the remote region of Nagaland, Bukhial TGFOP Assam is a premium tea with a traditional leaf style. As rainfall is lower in this area, the bushes grow more slowly yielding outstanding crops that have all the flavour and strength you would expect from a top Assam tea estate.
- INGREDIENTS:-Luxury Black Tea
- ORIGIN:-Assam - Golaghat, India. Grown:Up to 2500 ft above sea level.
- CAFFEINE:-Approx between 27- 35mg per cup
- LEAVES:-Orthodox Tippy Golden Flowery Pekoe (TGFOP)
- AROMA:-Rich Assam malty notes
- COLOUR:-Very bright and golden coppery
- TASTE:-Rich, strong and flavoursome cup.
- WELL BEING:-Alert, Special, Balanced, Contented