Our Decaffeinated Irish Breakfast Tea in pyramid tea bags is from Naming'omba, Malawi. These high quality tea leaves are decaffeinated before any processing takes place. Treating the fresh green leaves in this way means that the resultant brew is not only decaffeinated, but bursting with a full bodied flavour and a malty taste.
- INGREDIENTS:-Decaffeinated Black Tea
- ORIGIN:-Thyolo - Malawi. Grown: 3500ft above sea level
- LEAVES:-Pekoe Fannings (PF) Lawrie Tea Processor (LTP) Decaffeinated at green leaf stage.
- AROMA:-Fresh with malty overtones
- TASTE:-True malty taste with some rosy notes.
- WELL BEING:-Refreshed, Different, Contented