Duchess Earl Grey Tea in pyramid tea bags is a delightful way to enjoy this very popular twist on our traditional Earl Grey Tea blend. The citrus flavours of dried lemon peel and orange pieces burst through every sip without compromising the full bodied taste you'll experience from the careful combination of high quality Ceylon tea and premium bergamot oil.
- INGREDIENTS:-Black Tea, Orange Pieces, Cornflower and Rose petals, Lime Leaves and Natural Flavours
- ORIGIN:-Dimbula (Sri Lanka), Anhui (China), Seville (Spain), Tuscany (Italy). Grown: (5000), (6500) and (2000) ft above sea level.
- CAFFEINE:-Approx between 27- 35mg per cup
- LEAVES:-Orthodox Orange Pekoe (OP)
- AROMA:-Earl grey bergamot with citrus notes
- COLOUR:-Bright and coppery
- TASTE:-Excellent Earl Grey taste accented with piquant lemon
- WELL BEING:-Different, inspired, Alert, Special, Cheerful, Contented