You might just find yourself saying " This is the best Earl Grey I have ever tasted" . Not a bold claim, simply what people say, repeatedly. Using only natural flavours and oils there's no aftertaste or overpowering perfume so the high quality, natural taste of the Ceylon tea we use can be enjoyed too.
- INGREDIENTS:-Luxury black tea, cornflower petals, natural flavours
- ORIGIN:-Nuwara Eliya, Dimbula or Eva (Sri Lanka). Grown:4000 - 8500 ft above sea level.
- CAFFEINE:-Approx between 27- 35mg per cup
- LEAVES:-Orthodox Orange Pekoe (OP)
- AROMA:-Floral bouquet of Ceylon tea combined with natural bergamot oil flavour notes.
- COLOUR:-Bright and coppery
- TASTE:-Floral and bergamot flavour notes with a touch of mild astringency
- WELL BEING:-Different, Alert, Refreshed, Special