A speciality Japanese green tea that's blended with fire toasted rice. High grade Japan sencha leaves provide the fresh vegetative character of green tea whilst the toasted rice brings a slightly nutty-like flavour and natural sweetness. A unique and delicious tasting tea.
- INGREDIENTS:-Luxury green tea, roasted rice
- ORIGIN:-Japan, Kagoshima Province
- CAFFEINE:-Approx 20mg per cup
- LEAVES:-Steamed green tea - Sencha - made to Japanese Specifications
- AROMA:-Fresh and vegetative with a hint of caramel
- COLOUR:-Light brownish yellow liquor tending bright with toasted rice kernels
- TASTE:-Naturally sweet, toasty flavour with vegetative green freshness.
- WELL BEING:-Different, Daring, Cheerful, Detoxed, Energised