Grenadine and Vanilla Flavoured black tea boasts the reputation of being a favourite meditative tea enjoyed by Buddhist and Taoist monks. The natural flavours of grenadine and vanilla are complemented by the high quality Ceylon tea so that each pyramid tea bag produces a cup that is both unique and smooth.
- INGREDIENTS:-Luxury Black Tea, Calendula, Sunflower petals, and Natural flavour
- ORIGIN:-Nuwara Eliya, Dimbula or Uva district, Sri Lanka. Grown:4800 -7600 ft above sea level.
- CAFFEINE:-Approx between 27- 35mg per cup
- LEAVES:-Orthodox Orange Pekoe (OP)
- AROMA:-Subtle bouquet with vanilla overtones
- COLOUR:-Bright and coppery
- TASTE:-Sweet, toasty with a touch of dryness and smooth flavour
- WELL BEING:-Different, Inspired, Alert, Balanced