Orange Pumpkins and Black Bats give some Autumn fun to our Halloween Spiced Chai. A delicious blend of high grown Ceylon tea, a twist of orange and warming spices make for a perfect brew. Enjoy as an infused black tea, or add warm milk (some like to boil the tea and milk/condensed milk with sugar together) and chopped cardamoms sprinkled on top?
The black bats and pumpkins are made from Sugar, Rice Flour, Cocoa Butter, Thickener (Tragacanth) and natural colours (Vegetable Carbon, Carotenes, Beetroot Red) and once hot water is poured onto the mix, they dissolve and like all Halloween Ghosts, disappear into thin air!!
IMPORTANT: Before use, please ensure you turn your bag of Halloween Spice upside down a few times as the powdered spices can settle to the bottom of the bag.
- Luxury black tea, ginger, coriander, cardamom, cinnamon, orange peel, clove, black pepper
- Nuwara Eliya, Dimbula or Uva (Sri Lanka). Grown:4800 -7600 ft above sea level.
- Approx between 27- 35mg per cup
- Orthodox, Orange Pekoe (OP)
- Ginger & Spices with a hint of Orange
- Bright and coppery with golden highlights
- Flavoursome with hints of orange and warming spice finish
- WELL BEING:
- Medium Bodied
- CAFFEINE CONTENT: