If you're feeling your body's a bit out of balance, then a cup of Harmony Herbal Tea could be just what you need. An ensemble of herbs including Rosehip, Anise, Raspberry, Nettle and Liquorice work in perfect harmony with the warmth of spices clove and cardamom to produce a really great satisfying drink - each sip a step towards finding that balance again!
- INGREDIENTS:-Rosehip, Anise, Raspberry, Nettle, Liquorice, Cardamom, Rooibos, Clove, Calendula and Safflower Petals.
- ORIGIN:-Maipo Vally (Chile), Nile Maipo Vally (Chile), Nile Delta, (Egypt), Sing Buri (Thailand), Cederberg (South Africa), Genoa (Italy). Grown: Various up to 2500ft above sea level.Delta, (Egypt), Sing Buri (Thailand), Cederberg (South Africa), Genoa (Ital
- LEAVES:-Coarse cut herbs and fruit
- AROMA:-Wonderful blend of fruit and light spices
- COLOUR:-Pale burnt sienna with citrus highlights
- TASTE:-Mellow herbaceous character with light spice
- WELL BEING:-Balanced, Detoxed, Contented