Hojicha Roasted Green Tea uses a 3rd flush Bancha style leaf known as Sanbancha and a roasting process developed by Japanese tea masters as recent as 1920. The slow roasting of the leaves creates a tea that's sweet to taste with a fresh aroma and significantly lower caffeine content that traditionally processed green tea. In the pyramid bags, convenient cup measures of Hojicha can be enjoyed any time of day.
- INGREDIENTS:-Luxury Green Tea
- ORIGIN:-Japan, Kagoshima Prefecture
- CAFFEINE:-Approx 20mg per cup is the normal range for Green tea, however the roasting process applied to Hojicha removes much of the caffeine content
- LEAVES:-Orthodox High Grade Uji - Made to Japanese Specifications
- COLOUR:-Pale Green with yellow hue
- TASTE:-Fullbodied character with sweetness and toasted cinnamon notes
- WELL BEING:-Calm, Detoxed, Refreshed, Different