Classed by the Chinese as Jasmine Number 1, a grade just below the exotic jasmines, this green tea has all the flavour, aroma and great qualities you would expect of such a prized tea. The secret is high quality green tea and fine jasmine blossoms which only bloom in May when they produce the most intense aroma.
- INGREDIENTS:-Green tea, Jasmine petals
- ORIGIN:-Fujian Province, China.Grown:1500ft above sea level.
- CAFFEINE:-Approx 20mg per cup
- LEAVES:-Jasmine Number 1 steamed green tea enhanced with jasmine blossoms
- AROMA:-Wonderful jasmine floral bouquet
- COLOUR:-Pale green infusion
- TASTE:-Surprising body with a floral taste and refreshing finish.
- WELL BEING:-Detoxed, Energised, Refreshed, Special