Quality over quantity is what you'll find from this Fair Trade tea estate. This exquisite BP1 is a fine example of Satemwa's quality. Full of malty notes and balanced astringency the cup provides a long finish - all things considered a superb tea!
- INGREDIENTS:-Luxury Black Tea
- ORIGIN:-Milange, Malawi
- CAFFEINE:-Approx between 27- 35mg per cup
- LEAVES:-Cut Tear Curl (CTC) Broken Pekoe 1 (BP!)
- AROMA:-malty with piquant tea notes
- COLOUR:-Light golden with copper highlights
- TASTE:-Well rounded with lots of malty flavour which opens up with milk.
- WELL BEING:-Alert, Refreshed, Different