Mate has been a popular drink in Latin America since at least the 17th century. Originally introduced to Europeans as a restorative drink, owing to the presence of Mateine ( a compound similar to caffeine). Our Mate Breen Egyptian Lemon Tea adds an incredible layer of sweet and sour citrus that gives a really refreshing drink with a lingering taste. A great after dinner drink.
- INGREDIENTS:-Luxury Green Mate, Natural Dried Lemon
- ORIGIN:-Mato Grosso (Brazil), Nile Delta (Egypt). Grown: Below (1000), (500) ft above sea level.
- CAFFEINE:-Contains Mateine (caffeine like compound)
- LEAVES:-Traditional, Sun and machine dried.
- AROMA:-Fresh with Lemon citrus notes
- COLOUR:-Pale, Yellow Green.
- TASTE:-Slightly sweet with palate cleansing Egyptian lemon.
- WELL BEING:-Different, Energised, Refreshed, Alert, Inspired