Mini Toucha (often referred to as mini bird's nests) is a variety of Pu-erh handmade from green tea leaves that are processed and then steamed before being hand pressed into a bowl like shape. This particular ancient traditional Pu-erh tea is made entirely from the larger leaf Yunnan tea varietal, Camellia Assamica.
As with most Pu-erhs, age only enhances the character of the tea which in this case is mild,musty and slightly sweet with an aroma of fresh earth. These characteristics have influenced the naming of this tea as 'Earth Tea' in some parts of China.
Each pod makes enough tea for three cups. If infusing in a cup, multpile infusions are possible with each infusion yielding a different flavour profile.
- Luxury Compressed Green Tea
- China, Yunnan Province. Grown: 1500 - 4900ft above sea level
- Approx 20mg per cup
- Nest Shaped Compressed Tea - Leaves can be infused multiple times. Each pod will serve 3
- Mild musty, fresh earth aroma
- Full bodied with hints of oak
- WELL BEING:
- Slightly Sweet
- Full Bodied
- HARMONISATION CODE: