Jenier is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Jenier may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 25th May 2018.
What we collect
We collect information about you when you sign up for an on-line account; provide us with feedback and/or contact us.
We may collect the following information:
- Contact information including telephone number and email address
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to applications, customer surveys and/or offers
- Information about your website use
Why we need the information we gather
We require this information for the following reasons:
- To provide the services or information which you have requested
- To tailor our website to show you content that is relevant to you
- When on our website to collect statistics, traffic patterns and related site information. We aggregate this data and it does not identify any website users. We use it for research, analysis, testing, monitoring, risk management and administrative purposes
- We may also use the information to improve our products and services
- We may periodically send promotional emails which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided
Legitimate interest in contacting you
Legitimate interest allows us to send direct mail to you as long as you haven’t said ‘no’ and it does not cause harm or override your privacy rights.
How we keep it
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
All the personal data we process is processed by our staff located in Glasgow, Scotland. The organisation will hold personal data on its own IT network and Mailchimp where the data is located in the US. MailChimp has self-certified to both the EU-US Privacy Shield and Swiss-US Privacy Shield regimes, and lawfully transfers EU/EEA personal data to the US pursuant to their Privacy Shield Certification. They also complete a SOC II Type 2 examination on an annual basis for the Trust Principal Criteria of Security, Processing Integrity, Confidentiality, and Availability.
How long we keep it for
Your information we use for marketing purposes will be kept with us until you notify us that you no longer wish to receive this information.
Cookies are small text files stored on your device and used by website operators in order to make websites work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the operators of the website or certain third parties. Each cookie usually contains a unique string of characters, which allows a website to distinguish your browser or device from other users.
The following are not strictly necessary but are required to provide you with the best user experience and also to tell us which pages you find most interesting (anonymously).
This website will:
- Track the pages you visit via Google Analytics
- Track Google Display (re-marketing) conversions
- Track Facebook ad conversions
- Track Twitter ad conversions
If you wish to restrict or block the cookies which are set by our website, or indeed any other website, you can do this through your browser settings. If you chose to restrict or block any cookies, this may result in certain features of the website not being provided and accordingly you may not be able to take full advantage of the website’s features
Links to other websites
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- We will only add you to our direct mailing database if you give us your permission to hold your data for this purpose
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@address or by unsubscribing to any emails received via the link provided
We will not distribute your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to Jenier Limited, 27 Earl Haig Road, Hillington Park, Glasgow G52 4JU, United Kingdom.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.