Raspberry Leaf Tea has been used over the centuries for various medicinal reasons, some of which have more recently been validated by science. Raspberry leaf contains high quantities of Vitamins A, B complex, C and E as well as many essential minerals and high levels of tannin. Our raspberry leaves are harvested during the summer before the berries open and when flavinoid content is high. Processed in a similar way to regular tea, raspberry leaf tea is a great caffeine free alternative.
- INGREDIENTS:-Luxury Raspberry Leaves
- ORIGIN:-Lublin, Poland. Grown: 600 ft above sea level
- LEAVES:-1st Grade, Field Grown
- AROMA:-Slightly grassy
- COLOUR:-Pale grassy
- TASTE:-Leaves carry a neutral flavour tending towards a grassy character.
- WELL BEING:-Relaxed, Balanced, Calm