Just one ounce of concentrated Rosehip contains approximately the equivalent amount of Vitamin C you'd find in a dozen oranges! In addition, Rosehip contains many other vitamins and minerals. Commonly used as a base for herb and fruit infusions, Rosehips blend well producing a lively cup when mixed with hibiscus petals and dried fruits.
- INGREDIENTS:-Luxury natural dried rose hip
- ORIGIN:-Black Forest Region, Germany. Grown: Below 2000 ft above sea level
- LEAVES:-1st Grade, dried and sorted.
- AROMA:-Sweet pear notes
- COLOUR:-Tending pink with light rosy notes.
- TASTE:-Mild and fruity with a slight tangy taste.
- WELL BEING:-Energised, Balanced