A wonderful combination of teas from Assam, Nilgiri, Kenya and China. When infused, the resultant brew yields an exquisite full bodied, malty, fruity taste with slight hints of floral and oak. Scottish All Day, as the name suggests, is a very flexible blend that can be enjoyed anytime.
- INGREDIENTS:-Luxury Black Tea
- ORIGIN:-Assam, Nilgiri (India) Kericho,Kiambo (Kenya)
- CAFFEINE:-Approx between 27- 35mg per cup
- LEAVES:-Orthodox, CTC, Flowery Pekoe (FP)
- AROMA:-Floral, Fruity with light oaky notes
- COLOUR:-Bright coppery colour
- TASTE:-Full bodied, malty, fruity, slightly floral with hints of oak.
- WELL BEING:-Different, Alert, Energised, Inspired, Refreshed