Teas from six estates across three growing regions have been used to create the Balmoral Blend, inspired by some of Scotland’s historic tea pioneers (Robert Bruce, James Taylor and Robert Fortune).
The blend balances robust teas from the verdant banks of the Brahmaputra river in Assam, with the briskness of high grown leaf from Nuwara Eliya, Sri Lanka and smooth, subtly nuanced Keemun leaf from Anhui, China. The diversity of each individual tea fulfils a role in the Balmoral Blend providing a wonderful, unique, rich and refreshing cup of tea.
We were delighted when for their retail gift packs, the Balmoral Estate chose Jenier customised packaging. The tea blend was placed into Jenier pyramid teabags which were then packaged using vacuum sealed inserts inside brown Kraft ribbon bags adorned with the Balmoral Crest and finished with the Balmoral ribbon.
We’re pleased to report the Balmoral Blend has been a great success and are very excited that the Balmoral Estate has given permission for us to sell this special blend to our customers so it can be enjoyed all over the world.
- Luxury Black Tea
- India (Assam), Sri Lanka (Nuwara Eliya), China (Anhui Province)
- Approx between 27- 35mg per cup
- Blend of Flowery Broken Orange Pekoe (FBOP) and Broken Pekoe #1 (BP1), CTC and Orthodox
- Wholesome full tea notes
- Reddish Brown
- Full round bodied taste with yielding a slightly mellow astringency - great with milk
- WELL BEING:
- WELL BEING:
- Slightly Mellow
- Full Bodied
- CAFFEINE CONTENT:
- HARMONISATION CODE < 3Kg:
- HARMONISATION CODE > 3Kg: