Rosebuds that are gathered by villagers from a small village in the heart of Anhui Province. Collected from wild rose bushes that grow in the surrounding forests, these organic rose buds supplement the villager's income from tea. Whilst often used as an additive, when infused alone, these rose buds produce a soft and delicate rose character that's very pleasant and soothing.
- INGREDIENTS:-Luxury Wild Rose Buds
- ORIGIN:-Anhui Province, China. Grown: 1500 - 3500 ft above sea level.
- LEAVES:-Wild Grown First Flower Buds
- AROMA:-Delicate soft rose
- COLOUR:-Light with pinkish hues
- TASTE:-Pleasant and soothing with soft rose character
- WELL BEING:-Relaxed, Contented