Winter Earl Grey is a real winter warmer combining a traditional, exquisite Earl Grey experience with warming notes of cinnamon and cloves. The addition of sumac berries and orange peel along with a sprinkling of white sugar snowflakes add to the seasonal flavour and can be enjoyed any time of day.
- INGREDIENTS:-Luxury Black Tea, cinnamon pieces, cloves, sumac berries, orange peel, cornflower petals, white snowflakes (Sugar, Rice Flour, Cocoa Butter, Thickener (Tragacanth), natural flavours
- ORIGIN:-Sri Lanka Grown:4000 - 8500 ft above sea level, India, Vietnam, Spain, France, Germany
- CAFFEINE:-Approx between 27- 35mg per cup
- LEAVES:-Orange Pekoe, Orthodox
- AROMA:-Bergamot, cloves with notes of cinnamon
- COLOUR:-Bright with golden reddish tones
- TASTE:-Exquisite Earl Grey flavour with warming spices