There's something very special about experiencing a cup of tea in Yorkshire. Perhaps it really is in the water! Harrogate is famous for its many ancient wells, in particular the famous Tewitt well discovered by William Slingsby during the 1700's who believed that Harrogate's water supply had miracle healing properties. Whatever the reason, there are many wonderful teashops in Harrogate and with this amazing blend of Assam, Kenyan and China black teas we hope you'll enjoy a taste of Yorkshire wherever you are!
- INGREDIENTS:-Luxury Black Tea
- ORIGIN:-Assam, Nilgiri (India) Kericho,Kiambo (Kenya) Anhui Province (China). Grown:1500 - 7100ft above sea level.
- CAFFEINE:-Approx between 27- 35mg per cup
- LEAVES:-Orthodox, CTC, Flowery Pekoe (FP)
- AROMA:-Floral, Fruity with light oaky notes
- COLOUR:-Bright coppery colour
- TASTE:-Full bodied, malty, fruity, slightly floral with hints of oak.
- WELL BEING:-Different, Alert, Energised, Inspired, Refreshed